Saturday, July 6, 2013

One Year Blogiversary!


Yay!!! It's been a whole year since I started this blog. Boy oh boy have things changed in the past year...


I outed myself to Hubby as a Spanko

I was frustrated by lack of intimacy

I shared my fantasies

I shared my needs and desires

There were misunderstandings and miscommunications

There was impatience followed by more impatience

There were corrective actions taken

There were tears or frustration, impatience, and self-pity

Hubby learned a lot about me

Hubby began to see the changes in our relationship

Hubby was confused for a long time

Hubby took the reigns and became HoH

We grew closer

We became more intimate

We tripped and fell several times

We fall in love with each other again and again


Even though we were sidelined from November to March, 5 months of hormonal crap that ended in the removal of my uterus, we found each other again. Now ttwd is normal. Hubby and I TnT once a week, or more if I need it. We are a better couple for it all. We are trying instead of just trudging through the day. We strive to be closer. We want to meet each other's needs and desires. Also, sex is absolutely AMAZING!

I love ttwd and I wouldn't have have it any other way. This is not to say we won't have issues in the future. But we will work through them. We will come out better for them.

Here's to many MANY more years!




And a huge Thank You to all of you for riding this out with me! (((hugs)))

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1-year blogiversary, lilmisses! Amazing what one can go through in a year, huh? It sounds like you've been through a lot the past year, but it appears to only have made you stronger.

    Here's wishing you many more years of blogging success!

    -- Clint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's was a really rocky year, but you made it!

    Hre's to many more years of blogging!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, LM, for sharing your journey. Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to pause and look back to where we've come from, isn't it? It's so encouraging....

    Congratulations on your 1 year blogiversary!

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Blogiversary LM! What a wonderful reflection on how far you have come and of your journey :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to join the others in voicing congratulations on your Blogiversary. I'm happy for you that things have changed in a way that you like. I hope they just keep getting better and better as the days go on. God bless you and yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your one year blogiversary, LM!!! Looks like you have seen many wonderful changes and lots of growth!! I wish you smoother waters in the years ahead! Big hugs to you,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on one year! That's great. Here's to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete