I've seen this meme going around and seriously, I was not going to do it until I read Terp's answers and realized how much we have in common. I figured I'd better share too.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Nascar, hockey, or if I'm there, something we've dvr'd.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
His dark hair and seriously long eyelashes, that thankfully both of our kiddos inherited.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order?
Beer. Usually Yling Yling or Mich Ultra.
5. Where did he go to high school?
In the same city we live in now. He hopes our kids graduate from their too.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10.5-11 depending on the shoe, but usually 11.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
If we had the space for it, that would probably be motorcycles. He has a passion and fascination with them.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
The man is a fan of food. He will eat just about any sandwich but his favorite is an Italian sub.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
He couldn't eat the same thing every day. He would go crazy.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn't like cereal. He loves making himself a pork roll sandwich for breakfast a few times a week.
11. What would he never wear?
Glitter. The man hates glitter with a passion. When our daughter was in preschool it was literally torture for him to have to reach down into her backpack and come out with a handful of the stuff.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He follows NASCAR and NHL. He likes Brad Keselowski and Kyle Busch. And we go for the home team for hockey, or whomever is closest geographically.
13.Who did he vote for?
We voted opposite.
14. Who is his best friend?
He's always been weird about friends. I guess I would say its a guy who lives less than a mile away. And now he and his kids go to church with us. He's a good friend.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Be clutteriffic. The man feels absolutely devastated by a messy house. But he married me anyway. Go figure...
16. What is his heritage?
Italian and Polish
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
He loves him some ice cream cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
He was a cheerleader. He used to get teased by the football team for being gay but then he'd say to the captain, "Ha! I get to put my hands on your girlfriends butt!" And he'd laugh and laugh.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Programming on his computer. The man is a total geek.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can melt me into a puddle in a split second with the touch of his hand.
This was interesting. I'm not a big fan of memes, but this one was okay. Kinda fun actually.
Does your HoH have anything in common with mine?